Caged bird background

Wednesday 22 September 2010

A little more about me

I always run up the stairs at night because the thought of someone seeing me through the front door without me knowing terrifies me.

I'll have legs like a mountain goat by the end of the year

I wouldn't mind being a couple of inches taller

Being alone was the scariest part

One vodka and I'm hungover

I was born with black hair

My middle name comes from the Royal Victoria Infirmary in Glasgow

I dislike any music with the word "core" in the genre

I really hate cupcakes

I sort of miss working in retail

I paint my nails when I'm not in work because it makes me realise i have a day off

I love the new weetabix advert

Ive eaten nearly a whole cherry madeira cake today

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog