Caged bird background

Monday 21 November 2011

Light at the end of the tunnel

Starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel for this uni work. Got a bit of an essay plan knocked together for my Ikea essay which has been worrying me the most of my remaining coursework so to finally have a plan is awesome. Although saying that i dont know if its right but im kinda at a screw it stage. Theres no exemptions up for grabs this year grades in coursework arent as important to me as they were last year. Thats not to say i dont want to do well cause I do but i need more structure than what the questions given me.

In more, or less, interresting news, depending on your view point i have half a box full of peace cranes sitting on my desk and some more on a string so my secret craft project is definetly starting to get there.

Chirstmas shopping is nearly done except for little bits and pieces and my secret santa. Dont know who i have yet for it though so cant start till then. Looking forward to giving out my christmas cards this year to cause they have a little extra with them.

Frank Turner on Friday!!!!

Im in uni for a grand total of 3 hours this week aswell so that should give me enough time during the week to try and get most of my coursework finished then all I have left for uni this year is a stupid group essay for week 12 for MDP and revision for my exams in January which doesnt feel as far away as it ought to.

Really enjoying the book Im reading atm to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog