Caged bird background

Saturday 17 April 2010

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

I feel very old school becaue i did hand write this post at half one in the morning last night then word processed it today.

Ever have so many thoughts tumbling through your heas you don't even have time to think about them properly before theyre chased out by the next one?

I'm just fed up with the same routine day in, day out. Sleep, work, sleep, work, pub with friends. But its always the same night, the same pub, same thing.
I know it will change but as owl city say " Is that the light at the far end of the tunnel. Or just the train?"
I dont want to always fall into the same patterns. I want to do some new things. Travel, see the world. DO SOMETHING!!
I feel like my life isnt getting ontop of me, its surrounding me - I,ve started dreaming about my job, hearing telephones ring in my sleep.
So I've decided to make some changes to try and stop myself feeling like this:

- I'm going to book driving lessons.
- I'm going to make plans for when im not workin come hell or high water.
- And I'm going on at least one holiday before the year is over. I really don't care what i do, take the train through to edinburgh for the day of bugger off for the weekend.

Live life to the fullest. Why do we judge the worth of a life on the years rather than the fullness of the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog