Caged bird background

Sunday 3 July 2011

The three bears


Three bears from three of the most important men in my life (from left to right)

Kind of nameless bear (from my Dad)

I know that deep down he just wants whats best for me. I know i make stupid decisions sometimes and sometimes he's there to try and stop me and other times hes just there to pick up the pieces when i learn on my own it was a stupid mistake. I don't think many 18 year olds dads would have let them run off to a foreign country on their own or agree that its a good idea when they decide to do it all again. Hugs have always been on offer when things go wrong and congratulations always offered when things go right.

Monty (from Scott)

Brought back from your first foriegn adventure. Awfully proud of you for doing something on your own. I know you've lived a somewhat sheltered life thus far but that's going to change for you. Come dine with me days (I ate beetroot for the right to host that day), swimming perhaps even cycling. One way or another life is going to be forced upon you.

Bisquits (From my Ian)

I know we're not what we were but the fact we are what we are is still amazing to me. You put up with my madness and my confusingness like a saint and i don't understand where you find the patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog