Caged bird background

Sunday 18 March 2012

Gahh!

I'm calm, I'm centred, I hate people sometimes!!

How is it my fault that someone had two weeks to do what they said they were going to do (they were pretty insistent that they wanted to do this part) and then with two days left they tell me they cant do it anymore and I should do it instead it is my fault that I cant get it done in time. They had two weeks and they expect me to be able to do it in two days!!

Then they want to be all sarky with me that the projects late. It wouldn't be late love if you'd done what you said you would or said sooner that you couldn't. There's no need to send me rude facebook comments!

This is why I hate group work, it brings out this side of me and I don't like this side, this side is horrible and I hate feeling like this but why say you'll do something then not bother?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog