Caged bird background

Sunday 11 March 2012

Nearly there!

I have a uni essay to finish today and I know if I just sat down and did it it would take like 2-3 hours max but I just cant motivate myself to do that. Really boring stuff like the need to clean my room is swimming round in my head. Id much rather clean my room than write this essay.
However having said that the thing is nearly done and its currently lunchtime on Sunday and its not due till lunchtime on Tuesday. This excites me. This is new for me cause usually Im running around like a mental person at the last minute trying to get stuff done while weeping over my laptop and cursing myself for not having dont it sooner. So perhaps instead of writing this I should just go and write this stupid ass essay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog