Caged bird background

Sunday 16 May 2010

Live in Lizards

I seem to be accumulating more things with lizards on them. Rather like my little collection though, nice and colourful.



This was my first Lizard, all the way from the Carribean none the less from my aunt. I think its in Iguanan (apologise if ive spelt that wrong) which i believe is the symbol of the island, like the thistle is to Scotland.



I got a little metal lizard from a friend when she went on holiday from tenerife.



And for my birthday i got not one, not two, but three metal lizards on a set of hooks thats yet to be attached to anything but currently sits infront of my books.


I love how colourful they all are, maybe they're the universes way for apologising for the beareded dragon that jumped at me.... ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog