Caged bird background

Tuesday 15 March 2011

Ikea -> Desk!

Went a wee shopping trip yesterday to Ikea with mum to buy tea lights and came across a rather pretty desk. Im a bit fed up of sitting on my bedroom floor when im doing uni work, it gets a bit painful after a while. Regrettably to make space for said pretty desk I've had to get rid of my less well constructed bookcase *sobs* so now all my books are in boxes =[


Nice big empty and hoover space for said desk

Me constructing said desk, which i actually managed without any major mistakes, rather proud of myself for that.

Done desk!! Just need a chair now and I'm laughing but its nice to have a proper place to sit and work rather than crushing my insides.


The back behind the computer monitor is magnetic aswell which i rather like so i will need to request funky magnets for my birthday =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog