Caged bird background

Monday 7 March 2011

Unproductive

Do you think that the more pressure you put on yourself to achieve the less you actually manage to do.

I knew i had a day off today and i told myself i would do uni work but i just cant focus on anything. I went shopping this morning and got stuff for dinner and checked the time I'm working at tomorrow and its about as productive as its got.

So far today, I've got out my HR stuff and jotted down a couple of thoughts about the question and then got bored and abandoned it in the middle of my bedroom floor. Watched prince of Persia (utter rubbish btw, don't waste your time), blogged about really random and totally insignificant stuff and cleaned my bedroom.

When I'm listening to music i want to be watching a film, when im watching a film i want to be reading a book. when I'm reading a book i want to be watching vampire diaries. I dont know what to do with myself!

I now feel like I've wasted my day =/

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog