Caged bird background

Thursday 23 February 2012

23/02/2012

Thus far I think Ive had a pretty productive day. Pretty sure I managed to piss someone off then salvage it. Meet my group to plan our course of action, been to a lecture, ate a cheese toasty now just waiting for the next lecture and next group meeting then I'm done for the day!!

Intending to go home and do more Uni work so that its out the way and I no longer need to worry about it. Got myself all tengled in knots today over my Marketing Research group work so need to get that straight in my head before I even attempt to do any work on it.

Loaded my suffle up with more music last night so currently it only has nightwish and kamelot on it but Im feeling like my walk down the hill requires it to power walk to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog