Caged bird background

Sunday 12 February 2012

Today has been one mighty productive day, if you get past the fact that I slept in. Woke up at like half 6 and felt wide awake but went back to bed and got woken up at 8 again by my alarm. Got out of bed about twenty to nine and feel into work for the managers meeting at 9. Home for quarter past 11 and declared war on my room, the place was a bombsite, aired the full place out, cleaned it all up and cleaned out the pig.
Made a start on some uni work about the advertising of Scotland and filmed a couple of youtube videos (scroll down). Mum and dad went out for the afternoon so I've been having a rather good afternoon listening to music really loudly which I haven't done in far too long.
Sorted out all my paperwork for France!!
Started a new book cause I needed a bit of romance mixed in with my harder reading so currently reading "Jessica's guide to dating on the darkside" - widely regarded as a good book with a stupid name. Thus far it seems good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog