Caged bird background

Monday 20 February 2012

Unproductive Productive day

Feel my blogs been a bit bare recently so trying to get back into blogging again, vlogs seem to have taken over a wee bit.

I really dislike Mondays since I have to go to university for one hour. Went to the library after the lecture though and learned how to use the self issue machines for books which was kind of terrifying.

Came home and chilled for a couple of hours watching the mask of Zorro (it was rubbish, dont bother)

Bought a book on the bookdepository for the first time, mixing it up a bit from amazon.

Cleaned out the guinea pig and made him a tent out of an old towel, he has a fort so hes happy.

Cleaned and then rearraned my bedroom, nothing is where it was before (slight exaduration the only things that moved were the bed, the desk and the chest of drawers)

Now chilling out having had the bedroom invaded by the rents to watch university challenge since the TV downstairs has lost BBC2 for no apparent reason.

Plan for the rest of the night is to have a shower, clean the carpet then go to bed and watch take me out since I missed it on Saturday cause I was working =[

What a boring blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog