Caged bird background

Thursday 12 August 2010

16 Things I'd like to know....

- WHY one side of my oven is hotter than the other?
- IF I'll ever have another epiphany or if its a once only deal
- WHY my stomach only ever rumbles when it really ought to be silent e.g. in product exams?
- WHO actually reads my blog?
- IF the world will truly end in 2012
- WHY my feet are always freezing, am I part lizard?
- WHO was Jesus?
- HOW life would be different if one minor change was made in my past.
- IS there such a thing as soul mates?
- IS there truly a god?
- WHERE do all the socks go in the washing machine?
- WHY is the cold side of the pillow common knowledge but not the cold side of a duvet ?
- DO other people have "sexy days" where they just feel a million dollars?
- WHY my computer refused to turn on today
- IF I'll end up happy

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog