Caged bird background

Monday 9 August 2010

50 Things

I Love....

- My little purple i-pod
- Lightening storms
- Rustling bed sheets
- Rain hitting the canvas of a tent
- The Irish accent
- Laughing till I cry
- Sweet texts
- Fairy Lights
- 'We no speak Americano' Pitchers dance routine
- Cutting sandwiches into tiny pieces
- My clio
-City scapes
- Stuarts Photography
-Curly Hair
- Dancing like a fruit loop
-Matching underwear

- Romeo and Juliet
- When someone else has heard of a band i like
- Chances
- My shoulders being kissed
- DVD Days
- Venice
- Long showers when your cold
- Pictures that make you smile

-Collage wall
-Handwritten notes
-Doodling
-Clear Skin
-Going swimming
-Ben & Jerrys
-My job (Geek i know)
-Paranormal Romance

- Mock the week
- Postsecret
- Facebook/msn
- Reminiscing
- Being organised
- New pens
- Helping people
- Singing

- Rock Pooling
-My Parents
-Pub Quiz
-Long lies
- Work Banter
- Disney Films
- Getting genuinely scared by horror films
- Funny Guys
- Trashy American TV - JERRY JERRY!


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog