Caged bird background

Monday 4 October 2010

Letters

If i could write a letter to my younger self i wonder what id tell her. Maybe :

- Don't listen to them, they have no idea what they're on about most of the time
- The friends will come with time, accept her shes no friend to you
- The spots will fade, eventually
- Enjoy your school years, they are some of the best times you will have.
-Just take the pills, sea sickness is not fun
- Don't tell them about that crush
- Buy nicer socks!

But why is nearly everything in that list something I'd warn against doing. Everything that i did and went through when i was younger made me into the person I am today and I'm fairly glad I'm me, i cant imagine being anyone else.

"Don't waste the person you are"

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog