Caged bird background

Monday 4 October 2010

Positivity

Ever noticed i very very very very rarely blog about anything negative ?

I think I have matured in the last year beyond belief. Left school just over a year ago and have had quiet a year and a bit.

Been to France
This taught me alot about what's important in life and what isn't. As as experience I didn't really enjoy it but it was diffenetly worth it. It taught me so many things it may have taken me years to realise otherwise. And yes I was miserable 90% of the time but it was valuable and its given me a positive attitude

Been working like a mad woman
I love my job in all honesty, except maybe the uniform. I love the banter. I love the people. I love always having something to do. I love the unpredictability of it - when you answer that phone you have no idea who's on the other end of it. Oh yeah and discount pizza - yummy =]

University
Big step, a little behind everyone else with it but hey ho. Freshers has been and gone and commuting isn't as bad as i thought it would be, even the getting up at six in the morning bit. Haven't decided wither i'm enjoying it yet or not, think its too early to tell still.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog