Caged bird background

Thursday 7 April 2011

20 Random Things

1) I am incredably nice to old people because i want them to have hope in my generation

2) I very rarely get to see the film at the cinema i want to see

3) I have a massive folder of images i like that i intend to collage with

4) I am terrified of needles

5) I cant make my bum wiggle for zumba

6) I have terrible road rage

7) Nothing i buy ever fits properly, its either slightly to long, short, small, big.

8) I have legs like a mountain goat from the hill at uni

9) The library at uni is such a peaceful place, i can spend hours in it at a time

10) My stomach very rarely rumbles but when it does it really goes for it

11) I dont have a plan for life, i make it up as i go along

12) I think id be funnier if i was a guy

13) I have the best job ever

14) Im actually kinda shy, talking to people at uni for the first time terrifies me

15) I have to lean on my laptop to get the sound card to work properly

16) Several of y electrical appliances are held together with selotape

17) I have no idea what i want to do next year at uni

18) I love to dance like a spanner but i get self conscious doing any other thing

19) I bought a pink kindle cover so i might like girly

20) I can make the noise of a goat

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog