Caged bird background

Thursday 28 April 2011

Why i blog

I blog rather a lot encase people hadn't noticed. Today i started to wonder why. Its not like my blog is read by millions or shapes the way that people do things. Its not themed its all just a bit random.

Then it hit me.

I blog for me.

The fact other people see it is a by-product.

I blog as a diary which says nothing yet everything at the same time. I see a picture and it stirs a memory. I see a post and i remember that day. It brings a smile to my face when i read my older posts. No one knows me better than me and when i send my thoughts into cyberspace in my blog and then rediscover them at a later date it can be like something written by a stranger who i can identify with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog