Caged bird background

Friday 3 June 2011

Night

Sitting on my bed after a very long day and just chilling is the best part of life.

Had a fairly early morning cause i sort of lied to myself and said id go to the gym today which just didnt happen. Went to troon and ate ice cream, sat on a wall, burned, ate lunch and santered along a beach before work. I cannot say i regret not going to the gym because i had too much fun with what i did instead.

Went to work and asides from the fact i am shattered had a good wee shift, was in an awfully hyper mood. Close didnt take too long either which was good.

So now sitting on my bed with my duvet wrapped round my ankles and a window wide open cause my room is roasting with my wee fairy lights on blogging. Guinea pig is rattling round his cage like a bowling ball and squeaking from time to time.

Tonight is a good night

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog