Caged bird background

Friday 16 September 2011

Feel Good Friday

Big things that are just awesome:

Getting back from France and seeing my mum and dad in the airport was fairly awesome. I think the amount of traveling i did this summer as well has given me a longing to explore more of Britain. I mean i live here yet I've barely seen any of it. Since i can drive now as well there really isn't a reason not see it. A road trip may be in order next summer when the weather starts improving more.

Still having my job. I was kind of worried that since management had changed back home my job wouldnt be waiting for me when i came back. I know ive said it countless times but it is true that i love my job. Yeah i do have shifts where i just want to go home but the majority of the time i love what i do and i'd like to think i do it well.

University starting back soon. Geeky as hell i know but im really looking forward to going back to University and hopefully meeting loads of new people. I keep telling myself I'm going to make a consious effort this year to talk to more people and be social.

Having my car back. I honestly dont know how i survived before i could drive when i was in France and in the middle of know where i missed wee zero so much cause i was independant i had to get lifts places if i wanted off site which was a pain in the ass.

 Little things that add up to Awesome:

Getting a charger for the ipod shuffle i acquired this summer

Hearing Jeff making happy guinea pig noises again after looking all sorry for himself when i first came home

Making nice food that ive never made before and it working first time

First trip to KFC !

Central Heating

A propr duvet - an unzipped sleeping bag and blankets just doesnt cut it.

Finally feeling like I'm getting somewhere with cleaning my room out.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog