Caged bird background

Thursday 29 September 2011

Things I love thursday 29/09/11

- Getting my time table sorted out so now i actually know when I'm in Uni which makes me feel much less stressed, plus im only in like 2 days a week if you ignore the couple of hours every second Friday

- Painting my nails when I'm not in work to remind myself i don't need to work that day, currently they are french manicure

- Realising i was wrong and being able to apologise without the other person making too big a deal out of it

- Unseasonably warm weather, it was 23 degrees yesterday at the end of September, SEPTEMBER!!

- Squeaky guinea pig, lets you know you're loved.

-Finishing a book - Finished two this week i think so powering through my 50 book challenge

- Making videos

-The Philip DeFranco show, news in bite size chunks - check him out on youtube "sxephil"

- Catch Up's: Seeing everyone after the summer is rather good.

- Sitting in silence: It sounds stupid but being able to sit with someone and not have to talk is a very strange thing but also rather good.

- Harry Potter-esq lecture rooms.

-Getting lost in the rabbit warren of Royal College and then realising where you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog