Caged bird background

Thursday 15 September 2011

Im dreaming of a white christmas!

I think because ive gone from lovely sunny weather to cold wintery weather with nothing in between its messed up my internal calender because ive been over come with the feeling of christmas. I cant wait to start buying christmas presents and stomping around in the snow to and from uni. Seeing the christmas lights go up in george square and spending evenings all curled up inside while the weather is all crappy outside. I dont know whats come over me but im full of good feelings.
I dont know if its the christmas spirit or not but today i have been relentlessly happy. Had a bit of a long lie which i didnt mean to indulge in but hey ho and then had a lovely breakfast of bagel with cream cheese and spent the afternoon cleaning out the guinea pig and making a start on gutting my room. It may take some time to complete this epic task as everytime i move something i need to start cleaning somewhere else to move rubbish to but i feel like im starting to get somewhere, as the growing pile of junk on my landing can prove.
Well done if you got to the end of this very mixed up post, its half one and im tired dont expect too much of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog