Caged bird background

Tuesday 27 December 2011

28/12/2011

Just a quick blog before i go to bed.

Went to see my cousins today since theyre down from up north which was fair uneventful in itself but i got to drive for like 15 minutes along country roads blasting Frank Turner which put me in a really good mood and i got more than two words out of the counsin who usually wont speak to me, moody teenage boy that he is.
Had a good wee shift at work which took me up to 12 and a half hours so far this week. Got another 3 shifts to go one of which is a close, even if it is on new years eve so should hit at least 30 hours which will do my bank balance some good.
Sold my 1st year geography book on amazon for 30 quid which isnt bad considering nowhere else would take it so that will cover my next amazon splurge.
Played along with big fat quiz of the year and my team (Me and Scott) won, woooo!!
Got my grade back for my Ikea assignment, 63%, nearly a whole 10% above average so slightly less terrified than i was before about the exam.

Must study more though but i tried today and literally manage a grand total of one page.

Also really enjoying my incredably stupidly title book which will be book 13 or something like that in my 50 book challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog