Caged bird background

Friday 30 December 2011

Uploading and the Rain

It has done nothing all day but rain. It actually hasn't stopped since I got up this morning. Woke up and watched an hours worth of Ghost Hunters and got my bum outta bed at 12 and fell into the shower. Went to the post office and sent my textbook to amazon and bought rolls and slice for Lunch (at 3 o'clock).

Got all my amazon stuff today aswell which pretty much made my day. Did a vlog of what i got which will be posted on here if it ever gets uploaded on youtube. Got a couple of pictures of what i bought aswell which will be uploaded eventually.

Did a wee bit of revision as well, sorta, kinda, half heartedly. I just can concentrate on it.
Perhaps that has something to do with the fact i stayed up till half 3 last night finishing my book. Just as well i have a load more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog