Caged bird background

Monday 12 December 2011

My day

My day has been incrediable boring because i feel really reather ill. My insides just hurt theres no specific place just it hurts. I feel like i have to stitch without moving both in my lower abdonmen and behind my ribs. So Ive had a fairly unproductive day with little spells of productiveness in between when i dont feel like someone inside of me is going to burst.

I watched most haunted and Ghost Hunters International. Most haunted has sort of lost is appeal because it never really shows you anything, its mostly tapping and the like so the skeptic in me is disinclined to belief it. GHI however was really interresting. They were investing an old prison in Tazmania which then got me googling the history of the place, hauntings, experiences people had had then wiki-ing all about the mass murder that happened there i think in 1996. Americas next top model sort of brings down the tone of what i was watching so lets not mention that in must detail. I watched it, thats all you need to know.

Made scones cause i was craving them since like the royal wedding - perhaps they're the source of the sore insides, who knows. Had them with jam and lurpak, on seperate slices of course cause mixing them is just plain weird.

Watched nightmare before Christmas all the way through for the first time ever and was somewhat underwhelmed by it. Followed that by something else that im struggling to remember which is not a good sign. HOT FUZZ. Which if you dont know what it is sounds like some horrible STD.

Cleaned my room, exercised the pig, cleaned out the pig, put the pig back, hoovered my room.

Updated my goodreads account to include all my books plus added a shelf for my 50 book challenge.

Watched a stupid amount of vlog brothers videos and browsed the web for challenges to do in future blogs.

Boiled the kettle and set the table for dinner. And that gets us to where i am now, sitting on the couch feeling like my insides are being mauled waiting for the rents to come home with a chippy that I'm pretty certain I'm now not going to be able to eat =[

Well done if you got this far cause that im sure was a very boring post, littered with spelling mistakes and typos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog