Caged bird background

Thursday 29 December 2011

Spotify, sales and shopping

Had a fairly unproductive day today considering i didnt get out of bed till nearly one o'clock. My plan at the moment is to set my alarm for 10 tomorrow so  I have to get up and do something with my day. Current plan is to make a plan tomorrow regarding revision for uni. Its hard planning to revise though cause theres no set amount that you have to do. Need to track down some marketing past papers aswell.

I was semi productive today though once i got out of bed. I went shopping! And bought pretty much nothing. Couldnt find any books i wanted or any clothes. The sales are really rubbish this year. Was going yo buy wuthering height until I read the little gold circle on the front that said "Edward and Bella's favourite book". Im ashamed of my generation.

Cleaned out the pig and let him have a charge around on the floor. You dont expensive toys to keep him happy just some rustly paper and hes sorted.

Downloaded spotify aswell for the new laptop. The next step is to have a major clear out of the old laptop and move all the important files i might need over from one to the other. Hopefully this one has a half decent webcam and mic for the purposes of vlogging, need to update my youtube something terrible.

And worked for a wee bit where i was gifted a packet of fruit pastels and did pretty much nothing all that productive.

Want my amazon stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog