Caged bird background

Thursday 24 February 2011


Ever just have days where nothing really amazing happens but you just have a good day?
Lots of little things make you smile.
Today I :

Survived my first three lectures
Heard a quote from a lecturer about Gorilla toast
Received emails from the a fore mentioned lecturer entitled "I haven't been cloned" and "who will i murder"
I found a piece of writing i can use for my homework for HR
After briefly thinking she was hallucinating saw the rabbits my friend was shouting about outside the library (they were really cute)
Enjoyed the sunshine
Went a very short drive enjoying the sound of Imelda May
Get a brief long lie tomorrow
Passed my MDP test.

Nothing amazing but a lovely little day none the less.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog