Caged bird background

Monday 21 February 2011

Kindle?

Ive been toying with the idea of getting a kindle for a while now and i just cant decide if i want to get one or not.

Obviously for going abroad or what ever it would be really useful cause i could download loads of books on it before i go so it weighs alot less than taking physical books but i love actual books so i dont know if id use it when i come back.

I love the look of loads of books sitting together on a shelf in nice neat lines. The cover art being on display and the feel of turning pages. I just dont know. I put it off before because of the price of ebooks but the price has fallen quiet alot now and theres even exclusive content just for kindles and other ebook readers. What do you think?
My books are invading my window ledge, ran out of space on my bookshelf

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog