Caged bird background

Sunday 22 May 2011

Naughty little amazon splurge

Bought a new book for my kindle, starting to collect them so i have stuff to read when i go away. Bought a Gena Showalter book called darkest secret which was *gasp* a pound cheaper on kindle than it was as a paperback. The seventh book i think in the series ive been reading but the cover arts changed a bit so not too bothered about not getting it in print.

Bought two new kresley cole books (in print) because ive started back at the beginning of the series and im now reading it in order so i might understand the basic plot a little better this time round.

DVD wise bought another couple that were recommended to me so thought id try them out :

Wristcutters - A love story
Stranger than Fiction
Lars and the real girl
I love you philip morris

Gonna be keeping myself busy with that lot but its been a while and ive missed amazon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog