Caged bird background

Wednesday 11 January 2012

11/01/2012

Cant belive its 2012.
Had a fairly unproductive day today, probably something to do with the fact that i didnt sleep till after 2 last night and so slept rather long today. Been dreaming alot recently and the subject of lasts nights dream was shark attacks. It was filmed in a sort of making of style where there was an elephant seal on my boat then in a rathr jawsy fashion the back of my boat got bitten off along with my foot that you see floating across the deck in a later shot. Yeah I have weird dreams. When i finally got up I turned on my bedroom light then looked at my bed again and decided that going back to bed with my book again for the next hour was the best plan of action. Only started Hush Hush last night and already nearly half way through and bought the sequel on amazon today.
Went down town and bought two new books as well. Technically only one was new cause the otherone was simply to replace one that was borrowed like a year ago and I still havent gotten back. The other is called Unleashed i think and it has a very pretty front cover. Its warewolfy and bought from Asda not Amazon.
Have studied a wee bit today aswell but my head just wasn't in the game. Kinda freaking out about these exams and kind of relaxed to. Its a weird feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog