Caged bird background

Thursday 12 January 2012


Had such a hankering for France today it was rediculous. I miss my tent. I miss the rain and the wind at night when Im in bed. I miss the early morning dash to the toilets. I miss the showers that were always warm. I miss the DVD nights. I miss being ti-red. I miss the Pierrefitte crazy dance. I miss reading the paper aloud in the morning. I miss disco dishes. I miss the scavangers. I miss the mice. I miss swimming in the lack. I miss the shows. I miss customer visits. I miss the lightening storms. I miss the terror of the phone rining. I miss catching myself singing with headphones in as I  clean.  I miss the companionship. I miss the problem solving. I miss the knowledge. I miss the language. I miss all cooking together. I miss trying to nibble through pretzels. I miss murder mystery. I miss the surprises. I miss "FUCK MY LIFE". I miss "WHAT A LOADA SHIT". I miss set fire to the rain. I miss the kittens.
I miss FRANCE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog