Caged bird background

Sunday 8 January 2012

Stress level reduced

Managed to get onto the past papers for one of my subjects today and feeling less stressed now. Like if I'd sat down and seen it in an exam situation i wouldnt have ran sobbing from the room. Also realised that i had my exam dates the wrong way round, opps. Did my third close in three days so feeling like I've earned the next four days off to study like a mad thing.
Went to Tesco when i finished my shift to and bought myself a cute little notebook so my scribbles of 2011 shall begin. Its small enough that i can carry it back and forward to uni without it adding much weight so im going to attempt to have it on my person at all times, within reason anyway. Bought a little tiny pack of crayons to go with it to and ill find a nice pen to write in it with. Its going to be a home for all my little ramblings and lists and things i think are pretty.
Mum cleaned out the hall cupboard last night aswell and i found a train ticket from like my first day of uni and i got all nostalgic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog