Caged bird background

Monday 2 January 2012

Misery is so 2011

So incase people hadnt noticed I'd been a bit down the last few weeks/months but its the start of a new year and by gum this year is going to be awesome. So thought id take some time and think of the little things that make me smile.

Singing along to musicals with others - Sweeney Todd

Singing along to musicals when I'm alone - Moulin Rouge (I swear I'm a secret broadway star)

Letter writting to people in far flung places - Holland

Beating someone who's a little too big for his boots - Mini Golf

Having a genuine group of people who are just as mental as me to work with - You know who you guys are!

Unexpected tweets/texts at random times of the day and night - You guys make me smile

Home improvements - Bedside table constructed of old laptop and amazon box - I will buy a proper one from Ikea

Amazon - I love it too much, it eats my pennies.

Trains - Yeah they are a bit of a pain in the bum but they give me time to read books that i wouldnt really get otherwise

Revision - Yeah its sad as hell but I sort of like revising now that I'm getting into it. Going to go mad with post-it notes and mindmaps in the next few days.

Driving - Had too journeys to my grans recently and nothing has made me smile like driving along country roads with Frank Turner blaring.

Plans - I have so many plans this year and i cant wait to see which ones i manage to achieve

Small Animals - Luvage for the small squeaky guinea pig.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog