Caged bird background

Thursday 12 January 2012

Romance Books spoil me


Im not going to pine after Edward Cullen or cry when I see pictures of Robert Pattinson with his newly shaved head but there are some cracking good fictional men out there. There are guys who write poetry and always know just what to say. Guys who will make you breakfast in bed. Guys who will sing to you. Men like that i believe only exist on paper and that really is where they should belong. They are great for story telling but in reality would you really want a guy who wants to be with you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week? Would you want a guy who brings you toast so you get crumbs in your sheets? I would rather have a guy I can have a proper conversation with rather than mere flirtations. I guy who is lovable because I confuse him with the way my mind works. I guy I can look after (21st centuary woman and all but I like to cook). There are no perfect men, only men who are perfect for you. Althought if I could have Patch with a bow on or Sam with a ribbon i wouldn't argue




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog